Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hold on before its too late

Buried beneath all the lies, And I stood at a distance.
To feel who you are, Hiding myself in your eyes.

**


HAHAHAHA. LIOCOMIC IS SO FUNNY SO I SUBSCRIBE IT!
:D

I WANNA BUY NEW SCHOOL SHOES YEHZXZXZ!
Cos my old shoes are as black as charcoal and it was gone through thick and thin with me. Like running through the rain and we had happy times HAHAH.
Bring out the new ones baby! Throw out the old. I want new Nike shoes :D

**

The cup is now half full.
Still optimistic, yeah. And I havent change one bit.

Oh! And today HB walked into the school with me HAHAHA.
Pretty much shocking I know, its not everyday where HB walks to school with me you know. LOL I sound like Im very much obsessed with it. Hell no!

K, last day of study camp tomorrow and I'm really happy about it.
:D
I sure hope that Mdm Chang wont chase me for the Differentiation of Trigo work from Bestie and me tomorrow HAHAH. We're slacking real badly D:

xoxo.

No comments: